As parents you are faced with the challenge of finding excellent education and convenient childcare for your young children. We provide a safe environment and a program that is rich with developmental activities allowing children to grow and stretch as they are ready.
The PAES Preschool curriculum provides a Christian based learning environment. Our hands-on curriculum including stories, music, creative art and play with a strong emphasis on social and emotional learning.
- Preschool for children ages 3yrs – 5yrs (must be potty trained)
- Hours: 8:15am – 11:30am, Monday through Friday
- Before and after care is available (see below for hours/rate)
- State accredited staff and program
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Individualized instruction
Preschool students learn best in a secure environment where they are free to develop in their own time without pressure or fear. We strive to offer a balanced approach that looks at each student’s whole development. This includes a balance of exploration, play and teacher-guided activities and instruction. Our students participate in classroom prayer, sing Bible songs, learn memory verses and listen to Bible stories.
Typical Preschool Day
- Free play – 8:15am
- Circle time
- Snack time
- Activity time
- Gathering time
- Learning centers
- Outside play
- Dismissal – 11:30am